Friday, September 6, 2013

HAPPY FALL! || SIR SLY// GOLD FIELDS // BRODINSKI // TENSNAKE // LONDON GRAMMAR // SHADOW CHILD // THOM ALT- J




YAY. Was awaiting this release since I heard the sample, which I played over and over and over and over again for forever. SO unbelievably happy with this track, it's so dark and deep and creepy and eerie and all things Brodinski. I saw him and Gesaffelstein play at Le Bain the other night and when this was played, I think I stopped talking to whoever I was conversing with and was like "sorry have to wait a couple mins" and just soaked in it's glory. UGH it sounds so good.



OK. This song is insanely sexy. But more than sexy, it's stunning. It's like sensual, and warm, and perfect. And that part "I'm feeling my fever start to riiiise" oh, it just sends chills through my body every time.



I'm falling more in love with London Grammar every day, and this Shadow Child remix is just a deliciously juicy cherry on top. Her vocals are so like...deep and precious, it takes a really special remix to be able to cater to them, if that makes sense. And this remix handles her sounds just beautifully.



OK so when I found out a while ago that Thom from Alt-J was doing remixes and djing, I obviously was all over that like white on rice. Then I listened, and I wasn't down, and I was kinda super bummed because I expect anything and everything Alt J to be perfection. However, this remix stole my heart. Possibly because of the fact it's a Moby song, but he did a great job enhancing that haunting piano. Beautiful track for walking through lowly lit streets with dead leaves falling all around you.




Remember when I posted this OG? Such a good track, I got nervous at the thought of remixes but THIS GUY right here. Holy great job. That 1:30 mark is just genius. It's absolutely breathtakingly dancey, and I just want to put this on at every club/venue/bar/hair salon I go to from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment