Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Two Hearts that Beat as ONE || Anna Lunoe // Eric Sharp // Lars Moston // Purple Disco // LIPS // Joel Compass // Bondax



This is just fantastic. Ahhh after her solo'd vocals it's just so deep and perfect and beautiful and hits ya RIGHT in the stomach. And it's sing-a-long-able! If I ever had to do vocals for a track, I would totally want it to be for a track like this one.



Heard this at one of my friends friends house the other day and totally and completely fell in love with it. I don't really know how to explain it, but it's got some 80's vibes in it and I think that's what I love so much about it. It's been in my head every day since and now it's going to be in your head every day too muwahaha.



Off Mad Decent, eh. BUT whatever, because I actually can't stop listening to this. It's a bit harder, a little dubbier than I normally roll, but hell, this is straight fire. The 1:25 mark is chill inducing, it gets your heart racing and when it breaks into madness I can't sit still. Feels like I'm gearing up for battle or something. ...on the dancefloor. Then they add some violins in and it's just a stunning piece of music.



We know we know we know, new Bondax! It's so fire yadda yadda...HOWEVER, this remix is the one that got me going. The French Kiwi Juice one is super good, too, but for some reason this one took precedent in my ears.



I think I put up a Joel Compass song a couple months ago, but now as I write this I'm remembering I didn't because the title is rude and the lyrics aren't suitable if the babe sister hops on and shows her friends my music. Gotta have boundaries somewhere, ya know? Anyway, there were a bunch of remixes that came out for Astronaut, but this one takes the cake in my kitchen. So dancey.


No comments:

Post a Comment