Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Pick Me Up's // Ayah Mrar / Diplo / Kavinsky / Armin Van Buuren / Swedish House Mafia / Miike Snow

Ayah Marar - Mind Controller



WOOOHOOO, I love when I freaking find songs like this. Finding sick female artists who sing over killer beats is probably my most favorite past time. Well...at least top favorite finds when it comes to music. Anyway, Ayah Marar, one of the sickest bass girls around. She's not new to this either, she's already collaborated with Calvin Harris, Total Science and Camo & Krooked. She knows how it's done. Mind Controller is the first single to be released off of Hussle Girl which will be coming to our ears soon. Keep your eyes and ears out, kids, it's gunna be a good one.

Diplo feat. Nicky Da B - Express Yourself



I mean, anything that Mad Decent / Diplo puts out is usually a guarantee on this blog. And this one in particular, because the beat is absolutely DANK. This is definitely one of those songs that just sounds so good late at night on full blast in a car with messes of people. It's sloppy, it's loud, it's obnoxious, and it's juuuust right. Check the video HERE.
.
Kavinsky - Road Game (FOOL Remix)



You know that when I hear any type of classical instrument tied in with electro I have to put it up. It's just necessary for everyone's ears to be blessed with such incredible collabs. Kavinsky usually does it just right too, he has that music that makes you want to drive to a dark remote location where you meet a man who tells you that you're actually a superhero. Ya know, that kind of music.

Armin Van Buuren feat. Nadia Ali - Feels So Good (Tristan Garner Remix)



It's old, I know, but it's just so damn good. I never really liked the original, but this remix made me absolutely fall in love with it. That elevation of all synths that just explode into an array of heart pounding beats is just what the doctor prescribes for anyone looking for a mind escape.

Swedish House Mafia - Greyhound

It only makes me wish I lived in Florida justtttt a bit more. I would probably do anything to be able to see them next week. They get nothing but rave reviews about their shows...one day, one day I will be there. Have you seen the Absolut ad that is also the offish vid?? If not, check it HERE
.


Miike Snow - Paddling Out (Wolfgang Gartner Remix)







I know that I already put up a good remix, but I found another one that may be better. Whatever, don't hate, just listen.


No comments:

Post a Comment