Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Appetizers. Flanders / Tiesto / Wolfgang Gartner / Marina & The Diamonds / Benny Benassi / Heiko & Meiko

Tiesto & Wolfgang Gartner feat. Luciana - We Own the Night



Caution: This song will make you want to be a mess of a person. Ahhhh, the sound of upbeat electronic music to share with all. This could possibly be one of my favorite songs right now, mainly because she makes mention of the planets (which I have been obsessing over lately, don't be surprised if the world ends soon...) Anyway, is it just me, or is it a little weird this beat is Tiesto's? Not complaining in the slightest, it's such a wonderful baby between the two. And Luciana's vocals always bring in a really raw element to whatever track she's singing over.

Marina & The Diamonds - Primadonna (Benny Benassi Remix)



I don't have to reiterate my love for Marina Diamondis to you guys, you know how I feel. And having her music be altered by the legendary Benny Benassi? I die. If there was a signature beat for Benny, this would have to be it. Within a matter of seconds I knew exactly who this remix belonged to. Perfect.

Heiko & Meiko - Mad World (Electro Banger & Dirty Alcorz Remix)



So old, but Mad World will never ever get old in my ears. Donnie Darko still continues to be one of my favorite movies of all time, so any version of the song is AOK in my eyes! This one in particular though, it's loud, it's on cue with every synth drop, and it's a killer song to run to.

Dabruck & Klein feat. Stella Attar - Heartbeat



Sorry, old again. But so good. I'm in such a mood for this music....so therefor, you get to be in this mood with me.

Flanders - Behind (Callea Remix)







Ditto, except this beat literally takes my breath away every time I hear it drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment