Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I forgot to post these....AYAH MARAR

Yogi feat. Ayah Marar - Follow U



I talked a little about Ayah Marar recently, she's one hell of a female. She's gorgeous, she can kick probably anyones ass, she sings, and now, shes's a producer. Can you get anymore talented? I don't think it's possible. Read more about her HERE. Also, I may or may not have choreo'd a lyrical number to this song alone in my basement.

Camo & Krooked feat. Ayah Marar - Cross That Line



Another banger from the aforementioned bangin' chick.




OK, honestly, this song should probably have it's own post because it's that good. The very first time I heard this song in full, I filled up with tears, and my goosebumps got goosebumps. Brooklyn kids, I don't know how they do it. This guys another unreal one, he played and recorded all the instruments on some technically enhanced gadget until he got a band together who could individually play each instrument. Then he created a band, and a masterpiece. Read about him in more detail HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment