Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tuneage RAC / Mikky Ekko / Ryan Hemsworth / Clean Bandit




RAC - Climbing Up the Walls (feat. Liz Anjos)



Oh the Massive Attack feel I get from this song is just off the charts. It's been too long since I've heard something so dark and ominous. Also, Liz Anjos sounds exactly like Shirley Manson in "Cherry Lips" which is another reason why this song clung onto my soul. Dark music and pretty female vocals and I am sold.

Mikky Ekko - Pull Me Down (Ryan Hemsworth remix)



"PULL ME DOWN IF YOU WANT TO"...not only are the lyrics beauteous and totally adorable, but Mikky Ekko is really hot and Ryan Hemsworth made the whole song SUPER hot by doing his thing on this track. Great teamwork, everyone.

Pacific Air - Float (RAC remix)



Oh my God. Like oh my God this song is so unbelievably good. I'm down with RAC remixes, but I'm going to go ahead and say that this is probably one of their best. It's definitely different than what they usually do, but MY GOODNESS keep doing it. Doesn't listening to this song make you want to do drugs or dance someplace dirty or like....not do the dishes one night? Really brings out the badass in you.



UHHHM. Right, so this band exists. A classically trained classical four-some that has turned classical music into modern magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment