Wednesday, June 12, 2013

JAMMY JAMS || L D R U // WHAT SO NOT // CLUBFEET // VICEROY



TRAP-ically fabulous, if you ask me.



The QUACK EP by What So Not, which, if you're one of those that live under a rock, is a collab between Flume and Chris 'Emoh INSTEAD' Emerson (and the babe of all babes...) and they do nothing but create insane music. Like they say on their Facebook page "Because the world needs more bangers" and that's exactly what these boys damn well do.



Yeah right. As if Clubfeet could get ANY better, they come out with this gem. When I first gave this a listen I was all "OK OK yeah this is tight..oh oh yeah this is good...OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS, THIS IS INCREDIBLE" and frankly, I still feel the same every time I listen to it.



Viceroy, whatever. He's kinda annoying, his songs are eh, I think he's a bit into himself, but ya can't deny a good track. However vulgar this song is, and it is, (little children under the age of...idk like 30, don't listen) but this song has ALWAYS made me laugh, and this remix is actually really upbeat and summery. oOooOoooooOooo

No comments:

Post a Comment