Wednesday, August 3, 2011

THE BANGERS

Ahhhhh I am so excited to put these up. I have been trying to find some really good electro tunes for some time now, then all of a sudden the other night, they all fell onto my lap. Thank you music gods, I owe you once again. Enjoy, my little dreamers.

CSS - Hit Me Like a Rock (Dillon Francis Remix)



Well CSS will forever remind me of Ultra because one of the girls we went with was served wine, from the chick in CSS, while they were performing. Okay, this song becomes amazing at around 1:20. It's quite an unexpected drop, but man, when it does, you will be so thrilled. And it's a simple beat too, but the way he plays with it makes it so dancey!


Cazzette vs Adele - Set Fire to the Rain (A Stupid Hole Bootleg)



Oh Adele, you are so played out, but somehow, I still love every single one of your songs, especially when it has an absolutely killer remix to snuggle with. There is something about classical music (esp. piano, violin and cello) that when it is mashed with deep electro or any type of EDM...it makes me go insane. Who are these people/person who did this remix? I do not know, but I like the sound of them, and I hope to hear more very soon.

Dirty South & Thomas Gold - Alive (feat. Kate Elsworth)



This is super random, and I normally wouldn't put up a song like this, because unlike the Europeans, I am extrememly impatient with drops. But her voice sounds like it came from an ATB song, so pretty, so soft, and then the trancey beat in the background turns into this crazy electro build up and drops like crazy, and from then I can't sit still. Then around 2:30 oh my goodness gracious. Whatup dub. I WANNA GO DANCING SO BADLY. Ugh.

Steve Aoki & Sidney Samson - Wake Up Call (Mustard Pimp Remix)



Okay well clearly this song is unreal in itself, Steve Aoki is off his rocker, completely insane, but holy shit a MUSTARD PIMP REMIX!? YES. It's like the craziness of Aoki's masterpiece wasn't enough for them, and they just had to go and make it that much dirtier. If you haven't already, watch the video to the original song. Pretty dirty, but pretty amazing. Also, the Datsik remix is incredible, if you're looking for more of a dubsteppy type of remix. He also speeds it up a bit, really good, but...Mustard Pimp takes the cake.

Afrojack, Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike & Nervo - The Way We See the World (Tomorrowland Anthem Instrumental)



Longest song name title, artist title known to man. But as soon as I saw this collaboration I downloaded it. Even before I listened to the song. I mean look at that line up! It's like a full festival crammed into one song. Oh this makes me want to go to Ibiza so badly...

Diplo & Datsik feat. Kay - Pick Your Poison



Unbelievable. I try so hard to hate Diplo because he is the most uneducated vulgar being and I just CAN'T DO IT. Not only is he beautiful to look at, but his beats make me go insane! And WHO would've thought that Diplo and Datsik would ever collaborate?? I never saw it coming, but holy moly, LISTEN to this baby they had together! It's unreal. The violin sounding beat that rolls in somewhere around 2:20 makes chills go up and down my body. It's amazing. It adds that classical element into the electro dubstep genre (another mixing of genres) and it just produces such a fabulous song.

No comments:

Post a Comment