Thursday, September 1, 2011

SEPTEMBER


It's September! So do you know what that means!? FALL IS HERE! But...I don't get to experience it because I live in South Florida...so instead I get to experience the most humid weather ever with no dead leaves, no trees, no pumpkins, no apple picking, no anything. :( So, I make the best out of this situation, and live vicariously through Autumn blogs, listening to music that reminds me of Fall, visiting Yankee Candle stores whenever I feel the need so I can get that little smell of a pumpkin pie...ahh, I miss New York in the Autumn. It's definitely the most beautiful time, when the dead leaves and coloured trees are filling up the empty sections of Central Park, fashion is at it's finest, from high socks to high boots, sloppy scarves to adorable pea coats.

So to get ourselves in the Fall spirit, let's look at a picture of Manhattan in the Autumn. So beautiful.



Now let's look at a picture of Ryan Gosling.



No comments:

Post a Comment