Tuesday, July 2, 2013

AND HEARTS || DUKE DUMONT // MNEK // PIGEON // MATTHEW DEAR // TOBACCO // XINOBI x MOULLINEX // CYRIL HAHN // HAYDEN JAMES // TOUCH SENSITIVE



THIS SONG IS SO UNBELIEVABLY BEAUTIFUL, I LEGITIMATELY CAN NOT STOP MYSELF FROM LISTENING TO IT. I wasn't too sure about little Duke Dumont over here because EVERYONE and their mother has been playing 100% in their sets and I was like so over it UNTIL he dropped this delicacy upon my ears yesterday. I've always known MNEK to have the dopest of all dope vocals, and this plus the remix he did to Disclosure's "White Noise," be still my heart.



OK so one of my co-workers showed me this song the other day and said "this sounds like you" and BOY oh boy was he correct! That slayment of synths that is just beyond unexpected really through me through a loop. But a loop made out of candy and happiness and a plethora of people dancing.



Done. Usually anything Matthew Dear melts me into a really dark and creepy beautiful puddle, but this remix is insanity. I honestly don't even think I know who TOBACCO is, but I'm definitely going to be spending a majority of my week seeking out more music.



Like I said on Twitter, the back and forth remixing between Xinobi and Moul makes me elated inside because we all know they're best friends. We all know they both decided to put an 'x' in their name at the same time. God bless, em, ya know? Anyway, "Puma" by itself is beautiful but this, oh this just...how disco-y can you get? More than a pleasure, always.



If sexy took shape in song form, I'm telling you. Oh the breathy vocals, the soft lyrics, the 90's Miami deep house vibes, this is just my summer jam.



Wasn't sure at first, but HOLY at that 2:45 mark, my heavens to Betsy that is some insane sound right there. Great job, Touch Sensitive, this track touches me sensitively ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment