Thursday, July 11, 2013

ITS TOO HOT OUT || MIRROR PEOPLE // PSYCHEMAGIK // HOT SINCE '82 // XINOBI // RAC // INDIANA // JUSTIN FAUST //



OK so I was so excited to get the Discotexas Picnic II compilation, and not only was the entire album absolutely unreal, this song could have left me overly content, more than, overly ecstatic on it's own. This is some seriously deep shit, and it sings sweetly to my soul.



Another deep one that just speaks such kind rhythms to me. I would probably do anything to be able to hear this someplace super late and dark, preferably a Le Bain type place, and just dance my heart out to it. Hot Since '82, make this happen?



Xinobi does it again. He just GETS it. A lot of DJs get it, but I haven't felt personally connected with an artists work, MANY works in a bit, and you know what it's really nice to feel like a producer is just reading your mind and then making it into music. Another from the compilation, and absolutely fun.



(Another from the compilation) and gorgeous. GO RAC, you rule.



Do you guys remember when I wrote about INDIANA? She's freaking dark, and I think I might be in love with her. And this remix just highlights every perfection from this song and heightens it to the most pleasant of sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment