Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Katy B - Katy on a Mission / DJ Fresh - Gold Dust

YES. Oh my gosh I am SO excited about these songs. I've been searching and searching for that perfect song that I can fall in love with for the week, I think it's been about two since I last obsessed over a song, and I wasn't finding them anywhere. Until now. Thank you apc, you saved my life once again.

This song is so rad, such a dirty beat, and the birds voice is the perfect girl voice for the song. I almost can't listen to it in certain places for fear of just getting so deep into it, that I look ridiculous. Oh please enjoy this song. I beg of you.

Katy B - Katy on a Mission



This little guy here, has a SICK beat. I recognize it from somewhere, and I can't really put my finger on it, or ear, rather. The video to this is actually really sick. A bunch of super urban kids doing those crazy good jump-roping competitions. Took me a while to get into the song, then after a couple plays I fell in love. Happy hump day.

DJ Fresh - Gold Dust

1 comment:

  1. sexy.

    finally getting to listen to these.

    nice talk, al. your words are stuck in my ears. thanksss

    ReplyDelete