Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Scala & Kolacny Brothers - Creep (Radiohead cover)

I would very much like to die to this song. Preferably some dramatic slow motion death with this playing in the background. This is one of the most beautifully haunting, dark and terrifying covers my ears have ever laid listening to. It's an all girls Belgium choir I believe, and they sound absolutely magnificent. I KNOW it's in the trailer for that facebook movie, not where I got it from.
I'm really a fan of anything Radiohead, covers, remixes and whatnot, but this may beat all.



The choir also does a very eerie version to Smells like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. Check it out on Youtube.

2 comments:

  1. i laughed when i read "Preferably some dramatic slow motion death"
    only because i pictured you tripping off of something for some reason.

    oh and calll mee

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, yessssss

    call me too!

    and watch this...its benry in 40.

    ReplyDelete