Monday, November 7, 2011

I know places we can go...






(Girl & Dolls -.maryrobinson.tumblr.com)


I had a dream last night, one that I can't recall all of the details, but it consisted of this house, rather, mansion. The mansion was dark and stone and very cold, but the details of the rooms were unbelievable. The curtains were thick faded pink velvet with gold accents, there were mirrors on the walls with heavy gold frames, there were softly lit lamps, and I remember the staircase the best. They were spiral stairs, with elaborate detailing on the railings and the window that was over the staircase displayed quite a dewey morning, or evening, I can't be too sure, but it was beautiful. When I woke up I tried to go back to sleep to go there again, but I could not retrieve my dream. When Lykke Li talks about knowing places she can go, is it OK if those places are in our heads?

No comments:

Post a Comment