Tuesday, October 29, 2013

HALLOWEEN PLAYLIST | SOLOMUN // THE HACKER // EROL ALKAN // DISCLOSURE // EJECA // BODHI




I fell in love with Solomun after seeing him play with David August in some super stealthy warehouse in Brooklyn somewhere at like 4 am, and this song is actually one of the best things in my life right now. So many remixes stemmed from the OG Tiga track, but this one is by far my favorite.



I've been researching the hell out of Gesaffelstein prior to the release of Aleph, and one of my friends had told me about The Hacker being a major influence in Gesaf's life. Then upon reading Funster's interview with the don himself on Mixmag, he talked about the same thing. And then I heard this remix yesterday and I was like ohhhhh I get it. Thee end.



Yeah right when this EP drops in full my brain is going to explode out of my head. You always hold such high expectations for an EP or album from those you love, and then I get mad at myself because what if WHAT IF it just falls a little short, you get so disappointed. But heavens me, I should have known, Erol Alkan will never disappoint. THOSE DRUMS I can't.



Disclosure! You're making me blush this is so dark and sexy mm mmmm. That :43 second mark may or may not have made my heart go into some serious palpitations. Ugh, so real. This might be one of my faves.



Wow, well whatsup Ejeca. This is my kinda house music, deep, gets you thinking some weird thoughts, makes you wanna screw shit up at like 3 AM in the city...man that skipping part is fresh as fffff.



I mean I think we all can agree that Future Classic kills it over and over, time and time again. This is my favorite off the "Imperfection" EP. Groovy as all hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment