Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dancing, Music, and My Soul

Okay I'm quite aware that I continuously write about music and how it feeds the soul, and makes you whole, and all that other stuff.
BUT SERIOUSLY, IT DOES.
And I'm going to write about it again.
There are certain songs that can make me cry. And I suppose that's normal, and a lot of times songs make a lot of people cry. Sad songs, country songs, broadway songs, whatever. But the songs that REALLY tear at my heart and soul, and paralyze me until I can finally move my body to the beat are ones with synth drops that I can't even imagine hearing in person. Kaleidoscope by Tiesto feat. Jonsi (previously posted) makes me cry every single time I hear it. When we went to MDBP, DJ Sega came out with these remixes that were UNREAL. (I'll be posting his stuff after this.)
Anyway, at work today, I had my headphones in, typically, listening to the new music that's come out, and I realize that I need to dance to live. Like I get upset when I think about working the rest of the week and not having anytime to be around music and dance. I day dream about the concerts and shows I've been to where I can dance my face off. It's the greatest feeling in the entire world to me.
Dance, release, repeat.
Here are some tunez I hope you will dance to, my friends.

Sarah McLeod - Double R (AutoErotique Remix)



Okay, this synth drop is probably the best one I've heard since Tiesto's Kaleidoscope. When I heard this, I stopped breathing because it was just that good. I love when a song can take my breath away. Dramatic? maybe. Deal with it, it's how I get high.

Ellie Goulding- Guns and Horses (James Rutledge Remix)



I'm not a huge fan of Ellie Goulding, however, this track is fantastic.

O. Children - Ruins (Jokers of the Scene Remix)



I'm really into O.Children, especially when I'm feeling really dark and hardcore, and like I need people to realize I'm a boss. And I ALSO really like Jokers of the Scene remixes, they're always pretty hard ass and deep...so together with their forces combined - VOI-LA! Here is a mix, and it's pimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment