Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pseudo Theraputic Tunez

It has been FAR too long since I've been up violating the music blogs. So I took some time today (like...4 hours) ravaging and raping the interwebz and I found some sweeeet stuff. But after all the rad, raw, real dance tuneage I dl'd, I realized that sometimes I need pretty slow songs to calm my heart down after I have an intense jam out session to some dirty disco beats. And what a good time it is to find music like that.

Mr. Little Jeans - Rescue Song (RAC remix)



SHES SO CUTE. And every picture of her I see, I refall in love with her. This song is soo pretty, and I am a HUGE fan of RAC remixes, especially after the Use Somebody remix they did a while back.

jj - i'm the one / money on my mind



I actually don't like jj. Until one night when I was not in my correct mind, I listened, and I learned to love.

jj - let them



Super chill, and this one inpartic because it's a sweet random mashup.

Munk - Violent Love (the Twelves Remix)



This is a little bit quicker paced then the others, but it still has that super relaxation/chill thing going on. Sweet vibez yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment