Sunday, November 14, 2010

RAD NEW BANGERS

Okay let's get to the bangers, shall we? We shall. Without further ado, I present to you my raddest songs of the week.

Los Rakas - Abrazame (Uproot Andy Remix)



I blogged the original to this some months back, it was the Gyptian song 'Hold Yuh', suuuper good. But this remix, even though it's in Spanish and I don't understand anything, his voice is beautiful, and the video that goes with it is amazing.

Keri Hilson - I Like (Manhattan Clique Remix)



Okay, I'm not really a fan of Keri Hilson, (my friend Justin actually shot her one day at some place in Atlanta, it was cool) she's a bit...mainstream for me, but this remix is totally 90's dance music! It's totally that oldschool techno feel, and I'm totally digging it.

Skrillex - Kill Everybody (BARE NOIZE REMIX)



Any song that's titled "Kill Everybody" is most definitely a song for me! WOMPWOMPWOMPWOMP Sweet du85tep.

Katy B feat. Ms. Dynamite - Light On (Skream Remix)



Oh how I love my Katy B. Every single song she had is always straight FIRE. Ugh, I'm in love. Female crush, most definitely. This remix's beat is so incredibly dirty, it makes me want to do illegal things. Like, super illegal, bad, dirty things...

Morgan Page - I've Had Friends (Jean Elan Remix Audio)



Fight For You and Longest Road will always be one of my fave songs by him. This one is super rad, I think a lot of it is that it just feels so good to hear something new from him. Stoked to hear more!

No comments:

Post a Comment