Saturday, December 4, 2010

BALLERINA BOMBSHELL




I have a friend who is a KICK ASS ballerina. She just came back from dancing in Russia at the Vaganova Ballet Academy as one of the youngest Americans or only American or something really significant...either way, she's back in the states dancing for the Boston Ballet. ...And she is one of the most beautiful, delicate, (skinniest) ballerina's I have ever laid my eyes on. I am in quite the holiday spirit, so I LOVE watching the Nutcracker and Swan Lake as ballet's. For some reason ballet gets me in a Christmas mood. Probably because when I used to be a ballerina that was how I knew the holidays were around the corner. Our Nutcracker rehearsals and performances were some of my favorite dancing memories.
Anyway, check this bad chick dancing Sugar Plum in this Nutcracker piece I creepily found on the interwebs hehehe. Keenan, if I'm embarrassing you, I'm sorry.


(Check her feet out at around 2:18....definition of ballerina feet, so beautiful)




Oh, and she models.

Some girls get all the luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment