Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tunage Catch Up


Okay this took me way too long to post, sorry, but I was sent this mixtape from a Moda Music rep during finals. It's a new December Mixtape from Tom Staar, featuring that gem from Shake Aletti 'Dancefloor', and other awesome shit from Tiga and that 'I Am Europe' song that everyone is obsessed with. Put together quite well actually, plus...he's bangin' to look at.

Tom Staar - December 2010 Mixtape




And to add to my feel good mood, I thought that I would post these little happy gems I previously found during finals which helped calm me down every time I had a break down.

The Dandy Warhols - We Used to Be Friends



Thanks to me and my siblings who have done nothing at nights except watch all episodes of Veronica Mars.

Belle and Sebastian - I Want the World to Stop



I'm usually not a huge fan of Belle and Sebastian, but I guess this time I am. Huh...

Carla Bruni - Quelqu'un M'a Dit



Okay not only is Carla Bruni absolutely beautiful, but her voice is angelic and she is 46% of the reason why I am learning French. Maybe if I can get myself to be able to have her pronunciation...something good will happen to me.

Morning After Girls - Alone



DINGDINGDING. winner! Obsessing over this song for the past couple of weeks. I don't know if it's because the lyrics are sung to match the beat, but it makes me feel absolutely delighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment