Monday, December 6, 2010

Turning the lights out, burning the candle, MIRRORS GUNNA FALL TONIGHT.

I honestly can't believe I just found time to put up new music. I've had these bad boys on call for a day or so now, I just could not find a solid moment to upload them. This is one of thee most stressful weeks I've ever had in my life. Since my other university shut down, I'm riding on this year for a killer gpa to save my life, since this gpa is the only one that's going to matter. I am busting my damn ass at this school (which was just rated 3rd in academics for Catholic Universities behind Notre Dame and Georgetown...whaaaat.)This weekend I forced myself to find time to search out new jamz, and I think I found some decent gems. This music is honestly my saving grace right now. PLEASE enjoy the beats.


Natalia Kills - Mirrors (FrankMusic Obsidian Overkill Remix)



She's getting to me. She really is, and it's killing me. I can't help it! These remixes are thee guiltiest pleasure that I've indulged in in quite some time. H.E.L.P.

Hoodie Allen - You Are Not a Robot



It's alright. I just love Marina and the Diamonds and I'm a sucker for a good hip hop overthrow.

iSQUARE - Hey Sexy Lady (SKRILLEX remix)



Okay so you know my feelings on dubstep and how it has to be legitimately raw for me to blog...so get excited. The original to this one is super fun to dance to, but this remix is SO killer. You're going to have to shower after the first drop, it's THAT diirty.

Faithless vs Rihanna - Only Insomnia in the World



Insomnia used to be one of my fave's in techno tunage. Then they pulled this bad mix on us? LIKE.

Natalia Kills - Wonderland (Peace Treaty Dubstep Remix)



Awh man, here we go again. SO GOOD. I have 3 really inappropriate choreo'd dances to these, and I cannot wait to find someone who will do them with me.

BoA - Adrenaline



Excuse my ignorance, but I honestly don't know what language this is in. Korean or Japanese is what I'm going to aim at. Anyway, the beat is dope and once again...I start dancing every time it's on.

2 comments: