Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Martin Solveig & Dragonette - Hello



Hate the video, LOVE the song. I danced to this song in Miami this weekend, and the lights that the place had to go with the song were crazy, and it was one of the best feelings I've had in a really long time. When you close your eyes, and all the lights are flashing behind closed lids, you forget about everyone who is in there and you dance only for you. Best. Feeling. Ever.
ANYWAY, the lyrics to this song...describe me. It's unfortunate, but so damn true.

"I could stick around and get along with you, hello.
It doesn't really mean that I'm into you, hello.
You're alright but I'm here, darling, to enjoy the party.
Don't get too excited 'cause that's all you get from me, hey.
Yeah, I think you're cute, but I really think that you should know.
I just came to say hello, hello, hello, hello.

I'm not the kinda girl to get messed up with you, hello.
I'ma let you try to convince me to, hello.
It's alright I'm getting dizzy just enjoy the party.
It's OK with me if you don't have that much to say, hey.
Kinda like this game but there's something you should know.
I just came to say hello, hello, hey, hey."

I laughed when I finally got to hear all the lyrics to this song. I haven't had a song describe my life in quite some time.

1 comment: