Sunday, February 27, 2011

Music Set 1

Lykke Li - Paris Blue (Death to the Throne Remix)




For starters, I have a huge crush on Lykke Li, and I hope to some day grow up to be like her. All of her original music is absolutely beautiful, but for some reason these remixes that I am so blessed to find are just that much better. Death to the Throne remixes are pretty significant, you can always tell their remix apart from another...but they did a really good job on this one.

Hussle Club - Loose Tights (Flinch Remix)



I mean it's okay. It's not something I would die without in my itunes, and I'm not even that huge a fan of dubstep because after a while it starts to make you severely ill...but this one works. I think I just like his old school British sounding voice. 1:32 = WOMPWOMPWOMP.

Flo Rida feat. Akon - Who Dat Girl (Hardwell Club Mix)


I deeply do not like either of these artists. But it's such a good remixxixxx. Ugh I hate when songs like these happen to me, because I hate playing them and giving artists like this credit, but whatever, can't help it. Props to them for getting me to dance unwillingly.

Laidback Luke & Steve Aoki - Turbulence (feat. Lil Jon)



Clearly anything you see with either Steve Aoki in it or even if it's just a remix by Laidback Luke, it's usually gold. And this is a very uppity hype track. The beat is super killer, although I somewhat wish the BPM's were raised in the second half, just to make it a little bit more exciting. And as annoying as Lil Jon is, he really does make a song fun.

1 comment:

  1. Love Lykke Li and I'm definitely liking this remix. Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete