Sunday, February 20, 2011

TUNAGE



Moby - Sevastopol



Wowww. Moby I have missed listening to you. This is so beautiful, pretty haunting, but in a lighter, softer tone. The more I listen to it, the more in love with it I become. It sort of reminds me of a Groove Armada song that I cannot pin point right now, but this is definitely my new bedtime song.

Tiga - Mind Dimensions (Bloody Beetroots Remix)



Huge crush on Tiga, bigger crush on Bloody Beetroot remixes.

GTronic - Sucker Punch (The Only Remix)



SUCKA PUNCH. It makes me want to run far away ... Or run from a bad guy or something.

Freestylers - Cracks (Flux Pavillion Remix)



You know how I feel about Flux Pavillion. Their remixes rule all. Sounds similar to the Jamiroque's 'Blue Skies' remix that they did... UGH it's just so good. That is all.

JOB feat. Anjulie with MadV - Warrior



My brother sent this to me. No words included, just the song. Because he knew that I would obsess over it. TOTALLY Natalia Kills - esque. Sounds like her, dirty beat like how she rolls. Sense of a dark passion throughout, also.

Enrique Iglesias - Tonight

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

DON'T HATE. I'm sorry, but Enrique is becoming my new Pitbull. These beats he's been singing over are so incredibly sexy. This is one of those songs that just gets me into so much trouble. The video is disgustingly raunchy, but completely enticing. I haven't danced this hard to a song in quite some time. Sin sin sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment