Sunday, February 27, 2011

When I was little, I never thought I was secretly a Princess...I always believed I was a Mermaid....

I am slowly but surely realizing my insecurities, along with understanding what I have to do to fix them.
But for some reason, I am far too stubborn to do anything about them. So I will continue to fixate myself on the emptiness rather than focus myself on my blessings.

I am becoming lonelier the more I let my head listen to itself. The more I yell at it to stop, the worse it becomes. I am passed being that reckless endangerment to myself, I wish to move on and become wholesome once again.

Materials and the superficial are just how they sound. Nothing fills up a void. Nothing except the Higher. I only pray that They become my friends once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment