Saturday, October 30, 2010

90's Relapse

The 90's relapse just will not subside. I was writing a paper the other night, and I got SO sidetracked because the song "Stupid Girl" came on by Garbage, and I hadn't heard that song probably since I would jam to it with my oldest sister when I was like...10. So then I went on a 90's grunge hunt, and downloaded a lot of Garbage, Soundgarden, old Alanis, brough Marilyn Manson back to life, I found the album Tragic Kingdom by No Doubt, I threw on some Korn and Powerman 5000...oh my it was nice. And please tell me you remember the song Tubthumping by Chumbawamba....



Garbage - Stupid Girl



Shirly Manson, how are you so bad ass yet so beautiful.

I also was looking up old school pics of the grunge era, and I totally found some vintage goodies. And since fashion week was FILLED with the reincarnation of the 90's, I figure it be okay to indulge a little bit.
My roommate actually also just bought THEE most 90's dress I've seen since the one bought last year, and she left me to go visit the fall, so I'm totes stealing it this weekend muwahahha sorry Aimee.

Oh oh I also found this dope skinny cross necklace like the one Alanis had on in her video from '91 that I recently posted. Check ittt.

Check out these sweet vintage Kate Moss and C-Love pics I found...





These pics are just because I love their clothes.


No comments:

Post a Comment