Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! Clearly I'm out at a RAGER right now... Wasn't feeling too well tonite, even though there was a banger going on, and everyone and their damn mother was going. I had thee dopest Courtney Love outfit too. Oh well what can you do. I have an incredible plethora of new tunage for your pleasure. I was finally able to sit down and attack all music blogs, and I am quite happy with what I've found.

Shroedinger's Cat by Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger just came on my itunes. What a perfect song for the holiday. I'd upload it...but....

ENJOY KIDZ.

Crystal Castles feat. Robert Smith - Not In Love



YES, CC, been waiting for something like this.

Ellie Goulding - Lights (Eyes Remix)



Her voice sure is something else. Plus this sweet dubBbBbstep overlay is totally killer.

Chemical Brothers - Dissolve (Bloody Beetroots Remix)



Chemical Brothers always kind of murder it since back in the day, but who better to help with a homicide other than the Bloody Beetroots! Screaming synths over a comp-violin sounding beat? Wonderbar.

Eddy B & Tim Gunter - Mad World (Gary Jules original)



As soon as I heard this I fell in love. Possibly because I've been obsessed with this song ever since I heard it in Donnie Darko, of course. And because it's Halloween, I figured that a Donnie Darko song may seem somewhat appropriate. Sweet rap flow with it too, not even gunna lie. Tight.

N.A.S.A. - Gifted (Kanye West, Santogold, and Lykke Li)



First heard the original last year when Brit sent it to me from her UrbzOutz playlist, but then I heard this last night...and :47 when that low beat sneaks in...yumm.

Sunday Girl vs Rusko - Hey Stop (Club Remix)



Sup Sunday Girl, nice to have you back on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment