Monday, October 11, 2010

OctoberJAMfest

I HAVE FOUND GIRLS HERE WHO LOVE HOUSE. Mission semi over, I am now ecstatic, life is almost decent. Speaking of decent, mad decent, I decided to email Diplo about dancing, and he responded...no big deal. But like, it is. Ohhh I want him to let me dance for his music!
On another note, Zebra and Snake are playing their first NYC show tomorrow at Piano's! I miss piano's, I have good memories there with my good old friend Brooks Paschal. (Check out his band, The Afterlife Kids, super good.) But I advise everyone in the NYC area to see my boys Zebra and Snake! Crazy Helsinki boys who are rough, raw, and synth magic makers? Good enough for me.

Style of Eye - Antidote



I first heard of SOE because they had some dope Little Boots remix way long ago, then re-brought to my attention by gandering over Beatport, this song is straight illicit. You can only get into trouble listening to this song.

Diplo y Don Diablo - Make You Pop (Hooky Dubstep remix)



DeerHunter - Helicopter (Diplo & Lunice Remix)



Diplo, I have such mixed feelings about you. I hate that you are selling out so hardcore, and reading your tweets kind of makes me want to throw up, however; you are so goodlooking, and your beats are undeniably orgasmic. It's a love hate relationship. More love than hate.

Harry Romero Junior Sanchez Alexander Technique - Where You Are (Steve Angello Edit)



Oh Steve Angello. I can not wait to see Swedish House Mafia in Miami on Oct 30th. ...if i can find the proper funds....

Swedish House Mafia/Laidback Luke Remix - Show Me One



YOUVE GOT TO SHOW ME ONE. Clever, really.

Le Corps de Mince Francoise - Something Golden (ZEBRA AND SNAKE edit)



YOU NEED TO SEE THEM IN NYC! Do it, so worth it.

Kanye West and Bon Iver - Lost in the World



I hate Kanye West. But love Bon Iver. This song is so so cool. Super controversial, super real, super new. Enjoy

Salem - Trapdoor



Can you imagine seeing Salem AND Zebra and Snake together? What a dark, goth like, forbidden show....

1 comment:

  1. lost in the world been on repeat for me and tk since it dropped.

    miss you.

    peace.

    ReplyDelete