Monday, October 18, 2010

Beauty and the Beats


Sickest tattoo in the world? yes.

Leather and chiffon. I am in love. especially the length. It's like a badass goddess.


The shoes. Those freaking shoes. I want them.





Spark - Revolving (Warrior One Remix)

I was so confused when this first started playing, because I thought it was Katy B. It sounds just like her. Beautiful voice, fun light dubstep sound, I dig.

Far East Movement - Like a G6 (Disco Fries Remix)



This is probably the guiltiest pleasure for me right now. Well, amongst other things...but songwise, totally. I can't stay still when this beat enters my head.

Foals - One (Swedish House Mafia Cover)



So cool, and you can totally still dance to it.

Bassnecter - WildStyle Method (feat. 40 Love)



Dirty dirty beats.


Samuel feat. Joell Ortiz - I Heart NY



Awh. I get sad. I miss NY. The only reason I wanted to listen to this song was because it feature Joell Ortiz who was in that song that I fell in love with over the summer, Walking On Air by Novel. This song is definitely different from anything I ever put up, but it's worth listening to. It's a feel good song.

No comments:

Post a Comment