Wednesday, October 20, 2010

STRAIGHT DANCE MUSIC


Check out this sweet pic I found from the SHM tour....:'(

I'm really excited about this set. I'm dancing in my seat typing this actually listening to these songs. In honor of me going to Miami this weekend for break with a friend I thought that I would upload some heavy dance tunes.
Listen with caution.

Armin Van Buuren feat. Sharon Den Adel - In & Out of Love



My friends showed me this song one time when we were studying. ...didn't study the rest of the night.

Pitbull feat. T-Pain - Hey Baby (Drop it to the Floor)



I just heard this somewhere on the interwebz, and I recognized it because...Ana and I danced to this one night when we weren't exactly sober. At some dance place. And I believe we were not on the floor...

Afrojack feat. Eva Simons - Take Over Control



Afrojack never really fails. And Eva's vocals just add that much more to it.

Diplo feat. Lil Jon - U Don't Like Me (South Rakkas Remix)



Dirtiest beat since GET OUTTA YOUR MIND. Heavy dirty raw.

MIA - Steppin Up (Nacey Remix)



You guys know I have mixed feelings on MIA due to the party I went to of hers over the summer...where we all got kicked out because of POOR PLANNING. It was such a bummer. Whatever, this song is like...lighter than her normal future music. It's totally...pretty.

Stromae feat. Kanye West & Gilbere Forte - Alors On Danse



Whatever, I don't even care that this is old. This is one of the sexiest beats ever. The original is even better...due to the fact that it's sung in French. mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment